Tuesday, November 1, 2011

{A Lovely Surprise}

I lied. I'm posting today. Although that doesn't really make me a liar, because I did say I would post if something noteworthy occurred.

And guess what? Something noteworthy has occurred. I just found a yellow bowl on my front porch. A dear, sweet reader, who learned of my fondness for vintage Pyrex (and my terrible habit of breaking bowls), just quietly, secretly slipped it right there in front of my house. For me. Wasn't that lovely?


I walked back into the house, a smile on my face. The song playing on the girls' CD player was the Newsboys' "Something Beautiful." Which, of course, made me cry. Smiling, crying. Yep. That's me.

Thank you, my dear friend. I feel loved. Can you see me? I'm still smiling.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...