Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh, Aidan. Continued.


You've heard it before. He makes me laugh. There was a dry spell for a while and I thought, "Oh well. Guess he's done being weird."

And then tonight I peek into the bathroom just to make sure he's actually in the tub, scrubbing the bod. He's in the tub, alright. Upside-down, feet in the air. Head submerged, blowing bubbles like crazy. A perfect 10 headstand, just like his Noni taught him.

So the update, just in case you're wondering: He's totally not done being weird.



P.S. There's no picture to verify this behavior. You'll have to take my word for it. Please accept the charming shot above instead.

P.P.S. I'm pretty sure that Noni had nothing to do with him attempting this maneuver while submerged.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. The mere thought makes me feel water id by doze!
    Oh, Aidan!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...