Thursday, September 27, 2012

{Autumn Pause}

For three-and-a-half glorious days this week our address was 9 Cottonwood, Sunriver, Oregon.




The warm September sun kindly smiled down upon us, and we gratefully soaked in every moment.




We played, we rested, we ate.




We played, we rested and we ate some more.




We took time to watch, to listen and to just be.

The breathing, appreciating kind that is so necessary for the soul.




Not a bad way to usher in my favorite time of year.


I'm pretty sure we need to make this a tradition.





Pin It

6 comments:

  1. That's terrific! We were at KahNeeTa last weekend- the weather was wonderful and the R & R was just what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad you had a getaway, too! Beautiful area, beautiful time of year!

      Delete
  2. We LOVE Sunriver! We basically parked our van for the days we were there and biked everywhere. It is such a family-friendly community. We weren't able to make it there this summer, but we definitely hope to get it on the radar for next year. So glad your family was able to get away, connect, and make memories together. ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to go next year, too, Sharon! The biking is my favorite part :).

      Delete
  3. Looks like lots of fun, but restful, too...the perfect kind of vacation. I remember the "Guess Who" game from my childhood, my kiddos would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Chanda! It was just what we needed :). The Guess Who game was in the game closet at the house we stayed in -- we had lots of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...