Friday, April 22, 2011

My Flibbertigibbet



Miss Kate appears to be hatching a plan once again. I'm not sure what will come of the hammering and taping and digging-through-of-Mommy's-desk. Perhaps she's not even sure. But once she gets started, there's no stopping her.

It only adds to the charm that she's wearing a pink smiley-face leotard and humming, "How do you solve a problem like Maria" in a remarkably shrill voice. (This is much easier on my nerves, however, than yesterday's experiment which involved Miss Kate answering all of my questions in a horrific, monotone singing voice. It was a true test of my endurance.)



Oh, wait. The hammering and singing have ceased. She's now moved on to the Perler Beads. The plan is to "decorate my whole room with Perler Beads!"

(two minutes later . . .)

Scratch that. It was apparently a short-lived dream. Now she's heading out the front door . . . . If you'll excuse me, I have a tornado to catch.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...