Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Breakfast



In honor of The Royal Wedding, we decided to have our own Royal Breakfast.



Earl Grey tea was served in my British teapot, brought over from England by my dear mother-in-law.



Of course, there were scones. We love scones. Scones appear on our table at least once a week. (They also appear in other places, but they're supposed to be at the table.)



Little Miss Avery Kate was delighted to hear that the bride was also named Kate. She donned her fancy dress and topped the look off with a red and blue Snow White tiara.



Aidan wore his slug shirt.



We mostly minded our manners. (Please don't tell the Queen that neon straws and fork licking were involved in The Royal Breakfast.)



And we mostly had lots of fun. Isn't that what a royal breakfast is for?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful idea =) This post is one of those "now why didn't I think of that" moments ;^)
    That teapot is precious, my dear daughter would simply glow using it; although I wouldn't dare have it out at my house w/ 5 boys about.
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...