Friday, October 28, 2011

{Day 28} :: What I See

What do I see as I sit and watch and love? Thought I'd share a little visual tour of our week with you this afternoon:

(Along with proof that I do sit.)

The gardens at Fort Vancouver . . . .

Teaching the children to sit, too. The girls are very happy about this.



(I love the way he's cradling his notebook while reaching for a cannon ball. Very realistic.)

"Let's pretend like we're running!"

Grammar with a tatted, tea-guzzling cowgirl who writes "toot" and "poop" on as many assignments as possible.

Kids with huge smiles, checking every other second to make sure Mama's watching. "Did you see that, Mom?!"

Paint is like a magnet to these children. I pull out the supplies and they come a-runnin'. They asked me to join them this afternoon. I did.

Because I know the days of Q-tip art and swim lessons and field trips are numbered. And I don't want to miss a single one.


Read about the thirty-one day challenge over here.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Lover the q-tip trees! Planned to do that with my babies this week! Such lovely artists you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun project, Marla! Enjoy! (And make sure YOU do it, too! ;))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...